Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OCTOBER 2008





Sorry its late, but here is his Halloween costume. A little monster!



Carving pumpkins for FHE




Crew in his camo pjs from uncle kyle! Cory said this was a proud father moment! Seeing his little boy in "real" camo!






Crew with his new cousin Leesie! He looks like a giant compared to her! Crew loves her so much! And so do all of us! We are so happy she is born and is healthy!




Sorry I am not doing so well at this whole blog thing! Ill try to do better! Here is our whole October from the beginning to end!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Crew is getting so big!
Ya you totally stink at the blogging thing:)
You better get it together luvs!

Brooke said...

aww scar! crew is so so so adorable! i just love him!! let us know when you'll be in utah next i want to meet him! =) we love you guys!

Hannah + 4 said...

Crew is so cute! And getting so big. I just talked to you yesterday but Zac took over my phone and got a new number on it and I went on with my husbands phone plan, anyways when you try to call for the pants the number will be disconnected, so call my new one 4806947828

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Scarlett! Your baby is so dang cute! ha ha I love his camo. I don't think I have seen you or your baby since you got married! That is so long... It looks like you guys are so happy and having so much fun!