Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Fun

We have already had a fun summer and its just beginning! We are heading to Utah over the 4th and are very excited! Here are some pictures of a few things we have enjoyed doing so far...
Crew loves his car and he loves popsicles
Aunt Haley takes Crew for rides on her scooter and he cries when he has to get off!

We have enjoyed going to a couple Diamondbacks games as a family


We went to one of Stetsons training games



Stetson getting ready to bat


We have gone to Payson two times..so far...

Crew trying to help Cory fix some water tank (Cory loves hunting and he found this water tank and is trying to fix it so it will attract elk or something, dont ask me I just go along for the support!)






Crew loved just chillin on this stump! He thought it was HIS personal chair!







Cory and Crew








All ready to go!









Crew loved walking around and playing in the dirt











4 comments:

aimee said...

your little boy is so freaking cute!

Jen said...

I love his little stump pics- too cute!
We are going camping in a few days & I'm pumped.

JD and Jen Beck said...

I can't believe how big Crew is! He's growin up so fast! Your little family is so cute:)

Team Allen said...

I just saw you through anjane's blog. Are you serious?? Krew is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I am so jealous..I love these pics. Cute cute family honestly.