Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

I got a call the night before Thanksgiving from one of my best friends saying that she wanted to run the Turkey Trot. She had an extra slot and wanted to see if I wanted to go. I told her that I hadnt been running and that I have never ran more than a mile. But I said that I would go for some reason! We ended up running the whole thing (6 miles+). Im glad I did it but I am still sore! We spent Thanksgiving day with my family and had a great time. Then my sisters and I went to Toys R' Us at midnight, Dennys, then Target and Walmart. I didnt get home til 6 in the morning and then slept a few hours and then enjoyed spending the weekend with Cory and Crew





I got all my Christmas decorations up and we can't wait until Christmas! I just love the holidays!

No comments: