Monday, February 22, 2010

A week outside

This past week was really fun for Crew and I. We spent most of the days outside playing, at the zoo, the park, jumpstreet, at the pet store, or at home playing in the sandbox. It has been great weather and we were able to really enjoy it! We had lots of fun and hopefully this week we can do the same before it gets hot.


The Park with Leesie


Almost 1/2 of my pictures had crew doing this face!






At the zoo with aunt sophie:








Cory and I were able to spend Saturday day seeing Mary Poppins with my extended Banks Family. My grandpa and grandma took all of us and we had amazing seats (row 8 in the middle) and then he took us all out to dinner afterwards. Crew stayed home for the play with a babysitter but came to dinner with us. We had lots of fun!





WHAT A GREAT WEEK!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Loved the play!
Always fun to see you guys:)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

How fun! Crew is getting so big! I have really been wanting to take Carter to the zoo! We should all go!