Monday, May 3, 2010

My Big, Little Boy

We were able to spend a long weekend in California. We had so much fun! I thought alot this weekend on how lucky I am to have what I have. Spending time with my son and seeing him so happy made me so happy! He is becoming a little boy and I can't believe it! I also thought alot about how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband to loves us so much and works so hard to provide for us so we can do fun things as a family! Crew is turning 2 tommorrow! So we took him to DISNEYLAND and the BEACH! He loved every second of it! Thanks babe for working so hard and making it possible for us to go on this great vacation!








Crew loved the beach! Not so much the water...a little scared actually!


Peter Pan




Crew LOVED seeing goofy! (p.s. baby bump is growing rapidly!)








He ate 2 of these huge pickles!


The parade



He begged to go on this ride and when he got on...he hated it! I knew he would!



He ate this WHOLE churro!


We had so much fun! Cant wait to spend the day with Crew tomorrow and celebrate his b-day! More to come....

2 comments:

Jen said...

What an amazingly fun treat! So jealous!
I can't believe Crew is turning 2 already- time totally flies.

Caitlin said...

Oh my goodness, will you and Cory adopt me?!? my birthday is in June, you can take me to Disneyland anytime haha. And seriously?!??? I can't believe my boyfriend is turning 2!!!! Love you Bendixen's!!