Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer with Aunt Sophie

One of my goals this summer is to take Crew to do atleast 1 really fun thing each week. Well we have been living it up and we have been doing practically 1 fun thing a day! We go to Sunsplash twice a week, swimming, another waterpark, and much more. Last weekend I babysat my little bro and sisters while my parents were gone. So we decided to go to Sunsplash one day and Jeepers the other day. Crew loved spending time with aunt Sophie! Crew had fun going on rides, playing games, playing in the jungle gym and just being with Sophie! Here are some pics from Jeepers and I'll post pics from Sunsplash later this week!























(Crew literally passes out after swimming everyday!)


Hope your enjoying summer as much as us!!!

2 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

aw, how cute! little sisters are the greatest. When he grows up it will be like my young, fun aunt sophie. : )

Jen said...

Way to go doing so many activities!
We did Jeepers last week too.

We should do a play date some time at one of the splash pads.

P.S ya know it wouldn't hurt to comment every once in a while cousin. Don't be shy :)