Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movies...

Well since it has been so hot we have been enjoying going to the movies lately. Crew is OBSESSED with toy story. we watch 1 & 2 almost everyday and we have seen Toy Story 3 twice already. My mom bought Crew these Woody pjs and my niece Jessie pjs. Crew cries when I have to take them off to get dressed for the day and yes I do have to wash them everyday so he can wear them at night!


Crew watching Toy Story 2 in his pjs with woody and buzz

These pjs are hilarious to see him in and he is always so happy when he wears them!



Well I ventured out and went and saw the midnight showing of Eclipse. I had lots of fun with my sister Savannah and my friends Jenny and Mallory. We enjoyed seeing all the crazies there and really enjoyed the movie! It was hilarious waiting with these girls and we really had alot of fun!



4 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

Thats super cute!!! When my brother was that age my mom bought him the Woody halloween costume and he wore it 24/7 for about 3 months haha

Jen said...

Ok those pj's are so stinkin cute. I love that he never wants to take them off :)

Katelyn is obsessed too & we are taking her Monday to see the 3rd. I can't wait!

Kyle & Savannah said...

Oh jenny and her school girl pose!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

HA! I love his jammies! I saw Leesie's Jessies. So cute!

Eclipse was so fun! I'm so glad you came!