Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little boy all grown up

First of all this boy is amazing and so much fun! I was so suprised that Savannah got so many great shots of Crew. 2 year old, outside, 100 degrees, in jeans/long sleeve shirts and a tie, with his cousin there. I did have to give him my soda and I did have to dance alot and we did have to take lots of breaks...but it was worth it! We had soooo many good pictures, here are just a few. I am in love with so many of them! thanks so much Savannah!
(drink break...while poseing)






Crew is really into trains right now. And not to mention his "choo choo boots". He asks to wear them everyday, even Sunday when he is getting ready for church. I let him where them pretty much everyday (its not worth the fight) except Sunday!






3 comments:

Angie said...

These are so cute! Crew is a little stud!!

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

Oh my gosh he is simply the cutest thing ever. I LOVE lil boy stuff! I can't wait to have one of my own! Crew is such a babe.

Brooke said...

oh my goodness scar! you have got the cutest kids ever!!!! i would love to meet them one day:)