Monday, November 15, 2010

Disneyland Trip

The Boys and I hit up Disneyland Thursday-Sunday. Cory’s sister was up there for the week so we were able to stay with her and enjoy spending time with them. We all had lots of fun! It was the beginning of their holiday celebrations so they changed the whole small world ride to Christmas and put up lights on the outside. It was amazing! And I loved hearing the Christmas music playing, seeing the Christmas trees, and watching the Christmas parades!





















2 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun trip! Oh, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to take my kids someday!

p.s. Um you totally didn't tell me about Remmington's blessing day- You little stinker!!!

p.s.s. we still need to do a play date!!!!! You are Savannah coordinate and they let me know:)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

You guys are so stinking cute!