Saturday, July 2, 2011

beginning of summer..

I really have been slacking on my blog...especially because I havent been taking pictures with my camera. I love this new app that I got on my phone and pretty much have been posting pictures everyday so thought I would just post the same pictures on here. Here explains a little of what we have been doing lately!


Cory: Has been doing great at work! Has been getting ready for hunting season and is currently up in the mountain at a 4th of July archery shoot with my brother-in-law.

I: have been cooking alot with my mom, swimming with the boys, and been busy with my new calling.

Crew: has been enjoying swim lessons, thinks he can swim...but still needs to work on a few things! has been enjoying Sunsplash, and playing with his aunts and uncle while they are out of school

Remington: has the sweetest little face and smile, is crawling everywhere, standing on everything, and getting into everything













































































1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! & LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header :)