Monday, October 5, 2009

Kauai, Hawaii

Well I need to take a second to let my husband know how proud of him I am. Last month he worked extra hard and did amazing. So his company invited him to be in there "President's Club" which means that they fly Cory and I to Kauai, Hawaii for a week and pay for everything! (including giving us spending money) We get to stay in this amazing hotel.


Cory is looking forward to the golf course next to the ocean and im looking forward to the massages, great food, and laying out. I honestly cannot wait! We go the first week in February and I am counting down the months! It will be good to get away us two right before Valentines Day and not have to pay for anything! Thanks babe for always working so hard! You deserve it! Love you tons!


4 comments:

Caitlin said...

get sommmmmeee!!! yeaaaa Cory is number 1!! ....now i just need to get mine! bahah

Jen said...

Oh, just rub it in :) j/k
What a great reward, Good job Cory!!!

Angie said...

Im so excited for you guys!! Thats awesome!! Way to go Cory

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!!!! I am IN LOVE with Hawaii!!! sooo jealous