Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zoo Trip

Well since now that we are Zoo season pass holders we will be making alot of trips to the Zoo in the next year. Crew loves animals and its actually pretty good excercise walking around carrying him and/or pushing a stroller up and down hills and around the whole park for hours. Today we went for my niece Leesie's 1st birthday. It ended up being my mom, 3 sisters, cousin, leesie, crew and me. We had a great time. Crew liked these fake animals almost as much as the real ones! We also got to feed a giraffe today. (hopefully i can upload the video) Crew got scared and I got grossed out, but it was a good once in a lifetime thing!













3 comments:

Jen said...

I love how he loves the fake animals- too cute!
Can't wait to see the video. (You can try onetruemedia.com to upload, that who i use and they work great)

Scott+Tiffany said...

hey scarlett, my email is tiffanycook2@gmail.com. That sounds so fun!
Cute zoo pics!

Kate said...

Cute blog Scarlett! You guys have such a cute family:) It's fun to have you live across the street. Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?