Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day

I would have to say that this was the best Valentines to date. Cory really stepped it up and surprised me! We started by going out to dinner at our new favorite pizza place. Savannah watched the boys and we were able to relax and just talk. We had just gotten our new iphones and when we were ordering them I told Cory that we didnt need to get eachother anything since we had just spent money on those. So I didnt expect anything! Towards the end of the dinner Cory said he had a surprise for me! He then told me that his Valentines gift for me was a 7-day cruise in April and that our moms would be taking turns watching the boys. I was so excited. I have never been on a cruise before. So I cant wait!!!


I then got home and walked in our room and saw these AMAAAAZING 2 dozen roses and a little love note/poem for me. I was even more shocked!

I had a great Valentines Weekend and am so grateful for Cory and the person, husband, and father that he is! I am blessed beyond words can describe of how lucky I feel to have him in my life. Love you babe! Happy Valentines Day!


3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

That is awesome!!! Cruises are SO much fun. Seriously, you will love it!

Jen said...

Um, yep pretty sure I have that same exact dresser :)

Yay for the cruise! You guys are going to have a blast, & the flowers are gorgeous!

Ashley Bunker said...

Ooo Scarlett! So fun! Can i tag along! P.S. You need to stop into the office one of these times. I haven't seen you in forever.