Thursday, February 10, 2011

GIIIIIRLS TRIP!

A couple of weekends ago I was able to go on a girls trip with my sister, cousin's wife, and friend to California! We had lots of fun! We enjoyed sit down dinners (which doesnt happen often when the little boys are around) which also included waiters that were most likely on drugs, shopping at the outlets, going on every adult ride at Disneyland and California Adventure (I havent been on most of those rides since high school), and Six Flags (which is insane, I might add). I enjoyed spending time with these girls and getting to know them better! We had lots of fun and laughed the whole time! Loved every second of it!






























3 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Girls trips are the greatest! Much deserved.

Jen said...

Such a fun trip. You girls are so much fun!

Kelsey Bang said...

This looks like a great time! You look awesome in all the pictures! Someday if I live in Arizona I want to join the Banks clan road trips