Thursday, January 20, 2011

My 2 Big Boys!!!

Well, both my boys hit a milestone last week. Remington started eating rice cereal (I cant believe he is already 5 months!) and Crew got Potty trained!

Remington didnt know what to do when I squished him into the bumbo...kinda freaked...kinda cried! He also didnt know what to do with his tounge and didnt really know how to swallow. But he is doing better now and getting the hang of it. He loves to grab the spoon and put his fingers in his mouth too. I thought it would make him "sleep better through the night" but it had the opposite effect. I fed him at 7:30, bathed him, and got him ready for bed. But he was wired! He was wide awake, kicking his legs, and ready to party...until about midnight. Thats when I was like uhhh your going to bed! And he still has been having the same effect to it. So Im doing it in the morning and then at dinner to see what happens!






(wired...cant you tell by those eyes!)


Then there is Crew...man I love this boy! He is hilarious! He thinks he is soooo cool now with his undies on! He has a new strut! He has only had a few accidents and even went to a basketball game with my dad a few nights ago and went to the bathroom several times with him. He also went by himself in nursery! (which I have been stressin' about!) He loves getting toys when he goes poop. Soo...he goes 4 times each day (even if its microscopical) so he can get 4 toys. I swear the boy already knows how to munipulate me! He wanted Pirate undies..which I swear are none existent. So if anyone knows where to find them pleeeease let me know!








Cory went out of town last weekend so Crew and I went and got the eggs...in his undies and yes he thinks he is soo cool! He always has to have some kind of boots on when he goes outside (he has 3 different pairs) and his shovel and bucket to get the eggs!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Crew!!!! Isn't it such a good mom feeling to know you are accomplishing potty training? :)

Kate said...

I'm so glad I finally remembered to link up your blog to mine. Your boys are so cute. I can't believe your baby is big enough for rice cereal! He's so cute! Anyway, check out this link :) http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374303047969&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524445996644&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1295380399995&crssell=14007377

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Yay Crew! Carter has those undies!

Just get the grey boy briefs and freezer stencil some pirate-ish stuff on them!

Like this....
http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-freezer-paper-stenciled-what.html

Problemo solved!!

The Durfee's said...

thats so nice he is finally potty trained haha he looks so cute, and i can't believe how big your little one looks!!!