Tuesday, January 18, 2011

another christmas post

Warning-longest post ever!!!
I know I am a month late. But I wanted to post them anyways so my mother-in-law could see them! Here are a few of our Christmas activities. Visiting santa at bass pro, peter piper (bc we couldnt go back to see santa until 8:30), Banks Family talent show, and Allen Family Christmas Party.


Bass Pro:
This santa was pretty affectionate I might add. He kissed Remington a couple of times and did the same with my 2 year old niece. It was pretty weird (you can tell by Crew's face that he thought the same thing) but we visited him and thats all that matters!

Next, Peter Piper:
Dont worry I won the JACKPOT and all the kids were coming around to check out what all the camotion was about. And dont worry we pretty much bought the whole ticket store with our winnings!







Next, Banks Family Talent Show:
My grandpas birthday is close to Christmas so he asks us to do a talent show for him. My family usually doesnt do much (except for my little sister Sophie who does a dance or throws a flip or two) so this year my mom decided that we would do the nativity. Cory and I were Mary and Joseph. Remington was baby Jesus and Crew was a lamb (which he wasnt too excited about!)












My niece Leesies Birthday:









Allen family Christmas Party:
This year we went to a train park that is covered with lights. It was fun being with the family. Unfortnatly the lines were hours long and you had to wait in a huge line to just get a ticket to ride too. So we enjoyed eating dinner and being with the family. Until these random charaters showed up. Crew thought he was back at Disneyland! Aunt Sophie took Crew and Leesie around to see them all. They are both IN LOVE with Sophie. Best Aunt EVER!














1 comment:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

OMGOSH Scarlett! We saw that same Santa and I walked up to him when it was our turn and he stops and stares creepily at me and says"Do YOU want to sit on Santa's lap!?" I WAS TOTALLY CREEPED OUT! He was very friendly and good with the kids but it was soooo weird!!!! haha!!!

Are you ready for this weekend??