Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

I was seriously so excited for Christmas morning this year. Crew would ask every morning if it was Christmas. Finally it was! Crew opened his stocking and found this sword and he didnt care about anything else. He didnt even care about opening gifts. He would ask us to open them for him. I was so surpised and sad! But it taught me a lesson. Pay $10 and get him a sword and he will be happy! Next year Ill have to take note of that! That explains why I dont really have any pictures of him opening gifts! We just finished opening his gifts the other day actually! We also got Crew a trampoline for Christmas which he loved! We had a great Christmas!

















3 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha Ha That hilarious he didn't want to finish opening his gifts.

Wow, he must be in heaven with the trampoline. Katelyn was so bummed when my parents trampoline tore. We will have to just come over & play on his now :)

Caitlin Jones said...

dang girl, i gotta get me some lashes!!!

Maci Arvanitas said...

aw your kids are so cute!