Friday, March 11, 2011

Millies Birthday...and a flash back...

One of the amazing traditions that my mom started is that she throws her grandbabies their 1st Birthday Party. And if any of you know my mom you know that she throws THE BEST parties ever! She goes all out. And with no exception thats what she did for sweet little Millie's 1st Birthday Party. Millie is the type of baby that when you see her you just want to squeeze her....to death...and that is pretty much what I do everytime I see her! We had a petting zoo come and food galore! Which brought back memories of Crew's 1st Birthday party so I couldnt help but post some pictures of his 1st Birthday. I can't believe how grown up Crew is!
















And then here is some pics from Crew's 1st birthday.
1st of all: Im glad Crew has grown into his eyes!
2nd of all: what in the heck was I thinking spiking his hair that high!






and then one of my love...I can't believe how young...i mean sexy...he looks!

1 comment:

The Durfee's said...

seriously best party ever! how fun. i love mllies hair its soo cute!