Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures (taken with my phone, unfortunatly) from the past week.



A trip to the zoo with my sister and her girls:









This little sweet boy got tired so he enjoyed relaxing in the bottom of my jogging stroller, what a angel boy...i just love him and his cute little face!





Crew is a pirate...thats all I can say. He wears this jack sparrow hat that my aunt gave him every single day. He always has a knife that he got from disneyland on his belt and a sword or two in his hand! He loves playing peter pan on the tramp (in his undies) everynight with his dad!







and, these two little boys make me so happy! Crew loves making Remington laugh and I love seeing my 2 little boys happy together...definatly one of the joys of being a mother!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The last pics is adorable!