Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thee Birthday Month

I had a great Birthday Month as you would call it in my family...the big 23 was very fun and eventful for sure! It started out 30 days before my actual birthday when my mom took my sister and I to lunch and to get massages! And then...the fun began!






Lots of good meals out to eat!
















My parents got us rooms at a resort in Scottsdale for a whole week for mine and my sisters bday! Which meant...laying by the pool, shopping, and eating out for an entire week! PAAARTY!!!

























I was spoiled by my parents, mother-in law and friends! Best bday gifts to date!














And finished my real birthday off with going to breakfast with my boys, laying out by the pool, having a dance party with the fam, and enjoying an amazing cake!




























Thank you everyone for making me feel so loved and special!

No comments: