Friday, August 26, 2011

Remington's 1st Birthday Bash!!!

My sweet little baby turned 1 last week. He is growing up so fast and its hard on me. I just want him to stay the cute little baby that he is...but obviously he is no longer that little baby! I had 500+ pictures taken at the party...hense the billion pictures that are in this post. But I wanted to try to document it the best I could!


Invites:




The Birthday Boy himself...And dont worry Crew had plenty of fun himself!Family Pics...

The Food....8 ft long sub, chips, 3 kinds of cupcakes, sugar cookies, tons of candy, popcorn, nachos, cotton candy....So more like Junk then Food!The Activities....swimming, pony rides, photo booth, and the balloon guy, who pretty much stole the show!!!




































The guests...well most of them! The photo booth was way fun but was even better at documenting almost everyone who came!

























































After lots and lots of time and prepartion (put by almost every member of my family) it was a success!!! Happy Birthday little man! Dont grow up too fast....please!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You guys did such a great job on the party.
Loved all the details :)

Kelsey Bang said...

this looks like a blast! you are the cutest mom ever scarlett!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

How fun!!! Looks like it was amazing!! Miss you guys lots!!

Tan said...

Hey scarlett- will you text me your #- 480-686-3509. Thanks!

Tan said...

oops- I'm signed into tanner's account. This is emily yeates