Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bendixen Family Athletics

Our Family has had some athletic events happen recentlty. Cory went on his annual hunting trip and got this big Buck and he was pretty dang excited. I participated in my 1st Triathalon. Crew started playing soccer. And we enjoyed some family time at the lake!






The boys absolutly love the lake. Crew always wants to go on the tube and wants to go faster. And Remington is just relaxing or sleeping on the boat.










Crew loves soccer and he is pretty good at it too! He scores atleast a goal a game. He has had alot of family come out and support him, the bigger the crowd the better. This kid is a performer!!!






















My sister, Savannah invited me to do a triathalon with her. So I started training. I had alot of fun training for it and had even more fun in the race. This definatly wont be my last. I ended up taking 3rd place in my age group (19-24) and I beat the time that I wanted to get! Im glad that I did it and was able to do it with Savannah!









1 comment:

Jen said...

You girly's rock!